Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Be The First To Get The New Program PIYO!

You may have heard about this new program called PiYo. This is Chalene Johnson's (Creator of Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire & Chalean Extreme) newest program that will be released today!!! When I first heard about this new workout, I though the name sounded a little funny, until I broke it down.....
 Pi (Pilates) + Yo (Yoga) = PiYo....then it made sense to me!  This program will use YOUR body to make your body stronger! I have always loved cardio but recently have been mixing it up by adding weight lifting into my routine. I love it! I feel stronger by the day. So, I'm super pumped that this program is going to increase my flexibility. When I was younger I was super flexible (weren't we all) but that has decreased with age, so I cannot wait to see where this takes me (and hopefully you)!
 
 
 
So what is PiYo???
 
 PiYo focuses on building strength, endurance and flexibility by mixing yoga and pilates together. The whole program is low-impact and requires nothing but YOU! No weights or bands, it uses your own body weight to sculpt you into something amazing! No jumping, just burning tons of calories! If you have ever done pilates or yoga before, be prepared that you WILL sweat and you will see results!
 
 
Who is this workout program good for??
 
If you are aiming to increase you flexibility and strength this program will be perfect! There is a modifier on screen to follow at all times, so your current fitness level does not matter. Anyone can start with this! Which is great because I am not the greatest at either pilates or yoga! I will be starting a Beta Test Group for PiYo on July 7th. We will work day by day together, encourage one another and hold each other accountable. If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about.. shoot me a message or find me on Facebook!
 
 

What PiYo Workouts Are Included?

Align (46 mins): The Fundamentals
 
Upper Body (35 mins): this focused workout will strengthen and stretch your entire body, while building on the movement patterns you have learned in Align.
 
Define: Lower Body (25 mins) will shape and tone everything from your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves gently, yet effectively to help you get sleek and lean legs.
 
Sweat (35 mins) is a traditional PiYo workout that is fast paced with body weight strength training and ab work!
 
Core (30 mins) an ab-centric workout that targets every angle of the abdominals and back. I’ve read this will be a calorie-torcher too!
 
Drench (45 mins) is a total body workout to get you sweaty, burning calories, and going to have your metabolism on fire!
 
Strength Intervals (25 mins) designed to tone the whole body and burn tons of calories with no weights required!
 
Sculpt (30 mins) no weights are required for this intense, full-body workout either!
 
You’ll receive 9 workouts total plus you will be able to get them 2 weeks earlier (If ordered through a coach) than they will be released to the public! I'm pumped to start this Beta Test Challenge Group! I have a feeling that this is going to be epic! What are you waiting for? There is NO better time to invest in yourself and your health than RIGHT NOW!!! So contact me and lets get started!!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment