Tuesday, August 12, 2014

How to get toddlers to eat "greens"

 When he was younger, Dom would eat lots of greens. But now it seems that all he will eat is broccoli. So this afternoon as I as making my "green smoothie" I thought "I bet he would like this!". So I gave him a taste and he immediately begged for more. That's awesome! Now he will be getting so much more nutrition!!



This is what I put in it:
1 c kale
1 c spinach
 1/2 green apple
1/3 c pineapple
 Ice
 Approx 6oz of cold water
 I blended in all in my magic bullet until it had the consistency of orange juice(with pulp). It worked perfectly and he even used the straw on his silly to drink it! This to me is super exciting!!! Have any other recipes that are good for kids?? Feel free to share!!!! Any questions or comments.. Find me onFacebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment