Monday, August 11, 2014

A relaxing weekend with family

So considering family was here all weekend I didn't do all that bad with my eating. I did however eat way too much and had a few treats. But that's life! We can't get discouraged on every small setback or we will never get ahead.

So anyway I'm geared up and ready to go for tomorrow! I do way better eating the same foods for days in a row and only changing up one meal a day. At least until I get used to not eating all the chocolate and sweets that I love to eat. I probably could live off of them if it wouldn't make me sick haha. So for these next two weeks I will eat the same thing for the entire day and switch up foods for my dinner. Then slowly ill mix up the rest of my meals. That's just what works best for me.

 As for working out, ill be doing some Chalean Extreme. I was doing PiYo (which I loved) but I pulled a muscle in my back while cleaning and think its best to give myself a break for a couple weeks until my back heals up. Ill focus on exercises that are less strenuous on my back. I do have to admit... I missed lifting weights so I'm pumped to be doing it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment