Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is all the hype about the "21 Day Fix"???


I am SUPER pumped for this new workout routine to be released!!! Why? Because one my my biggest struggles with weight loss is portion control. I can plan healthy meals and cook them, but then I want to eat so much of it!!! Do you ever feel like that??



This 21 day program gives you a nutrition guide that comes with portion controlled containers! How cool is that! It takes the guess work out and makes it so much easier!! Plus you get 30 minute workouts (perfect for squeezing into a busy day), and unlimited support and accountability from me! 

You can do more than one round and have amazing results!! Especially with the right support!


I am starting an exclusive 21 DAY FIX TEST GROUP on February 17th!  This is for anyone who wants to stay motivated, committed and follow through with the program. The only cost is that of the challenge pack which will come with everything you need. The nutrition guide, all the workouts, free shipping & I will support you along the way and be there through every step. I believe you can do this! We will get through together!

To be part of the TEST group sign up for a free account which will make me your free Beachobody coach and I will send you all the details. Or, contact me anytime at savko.christine@gmail.com. This program is going to be EPIC!! We will learn how to correctly portion our healthy foods, do short (but effective!) workouts and have fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment